squidGuard - 1.3 Features
With version 1.3 a couple of bug fixes and new features
have been introduced:|
- Added configurable logging. New configure option --nolog
suppress all runtime logmessages. Start and stop is still
Default behaviour is now to log the non debug messages except
when the runtime option -d is supplied to squidGuard. May need
some more finetuning in later versions.
- Added patch by Marc Clayton to include a progressbar to the
build of the database.
- Added patch by Eric Harrison to enable full sed compliance
to rewrite statements.
- Added patch from satish to block urls entries that include hostnames.
- Bug Fixes:
- Modified auth code to work with and without ldap (choosing
subroutine rfc1738_unescape or sgFindUser in sg.y.in).
- Fixed missing evaluation of configure parameters for
logdir, dbhome and config file.
- Fixed broken regex evaluation.
- Fixed a compile problem on some systems.
- Corrected an issue with the fix for the double slash vulnerability
(incorrectly found double slashes).