Squidguard development is based on many contributions from all
over the world. Many thanks to all of you!|
To keep track on the development we use the bugzilla software
for tracing bugs and enhancements and
as development framework for implementing bugfixes and new features.
You can take a look into our bugtracker
to spot the status of open and closed bugs and features.
Currently in development:
Version 1.3: beta
Bug fixes and features of 1.3:
- Corrected an issue with the fix for the double slash vulnerability
(incorrectly found double slashes) (bug 1).
- Fixed broken regex evaluation (bug 12).
- Fixed a compile problem on some systems (bug 10).
- Added patch from satish to block urls entries that include
hostnames (bug 4).
- Corrected missing evaluation of configure parameters for
logdir, dbhome and config file (bug 11).
- Added patch by Eric Harrison to enable full sed compliance
to rewrite statements (bug 7).
- Added patch by Marc Clayton to include a progressbar to the
build of the database files (bug 6).
- Corrected include statement in sg.h.in. (bug 16)
- Modified auth code to work with and without ldap.
- Included configurable logging: New configure option --nolog
to suppress all runtime logmessages. Default behaviour is now to log
the non debug messages except when the runtime option -d is
supplied to squidGuard. (bug 11)
Planned for version 1.4:
- Add mysql support for authentication.
- Add configurable default behaviour in case of error (allow all/deny all).
- Bug fixes.
Aegis web interface